Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Zendala Dare #110

Better late than never!  I'm running a little behind today but I finally managed to pull it together so let's not waste anymore time.  Here's the Dare!


Zendala Dare #110




Tangles:  Jetties, Sanibelle, Jalousie,
Printemps

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with myself when it comes to this template.   I started with Jetties on the outer edge but then it looked like they were just sort of hanging there so I decided to cradle them with Sanibelle.  Jalousie and Printemps just seemed fitting so I threw them in.  Tell me a time when Printemps doesn't look good, right?  Once again I used my 5B pencil this week and it makes a world of difference.  So much better than just using a regular pencil.  

What will you do with this template?
Have a great week!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks, for this interesting template. Always wonder what will become of it while tangling :-)
    For shading (I think) B4, 5 or 6 are the best.
    I love your zendala!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love what you did with this template, Erin. I like darker shading myself and usually use a 3 or 4. To me, shading is the best part. It's when you bring the work to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Erin, for me, your tile is perfect! It is so full of life and a little bit Art Deco style. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an amazing template, with so much detail!! I love what you did with it!The tangles you chose look perfect where you placed them!! I am having so much fun with these Zendalas! Thank you so much for sharing you templates with us! :0) I just wonder how you design them??? Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tangled piece so striking. I was able to come up with 2 quite different ones. The three sizes you give us is so generous and so much fun. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumping in on this new-to-me challenge - it was a lot of fun! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great template! I love your interpretation of it. It's really beautiful!

    I have completed every single one of your Dares! For the last few weeks, I've been going back and doing all the Dares that I missed. This week, I finished the last one. It is quite a sense of accomplishment. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for these beautiful templates.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley