Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Zendala Dare #108

Hi there!  Sorry to have been a flake last week but things got a little out of hand and I just couldn't pull a post together.  

A few months ago I got a nursing job at a hospital that closed last year but is re-opening under a new name with new management.  I thought nursing would be hard but I'm finding out that all the prep work to just be allowed to take care of patients is monumental!  It's a great learning experience and I am thrilled to part of an amazing team but the sporadic scheduling is daunting.  On top of that, I stumbled onto an unexpected opportunity to help at the local college teaching paramedic education so yeah, theres that too!   And let's not forget my regular job on the ambulance.  I am unbelievably happy, busy, tired, and frantic but loving every minute so if your wondering why there was no Dare last week, there ya go.  

Now lets get down to business.

Zendala Dare #108




Tangle: Paradox

I hate being predictable but when I see so many straight lines in a template I always want to fill it with Paradox.  There is something so satisfying about Paradox but I find it both relaxing and painful.  Once I'm in my groove it's very easy for me but after I finish each section I have a mini panic attack trying to figure out where to start the next section and then asking the eternal question of "clockwise or counter clockwise."  Luckily, I got it right on this one.  I also decided to switch it up a bit and filled the middle with my hybrid of Paradox and Auraknot.  If you aren't familiar with it you should give it a try.  It's lots of fun.  Directions can be found here.

Make sure to link up below and have a great week!





7 comments:

  1. You sure lead a busy life! I'm happy that you are enjoying it to the fullest. Do take some time for yourself now and then though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sure pretty, captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new template this week! I have been having busy weeks as well, but wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you last week but that's life! Glad to see you again this week! Keep it up, you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, I love the look of this template with Paradox!! It really can become a puzzle when you try and figure out where is what and which is where!! Does that make sense? But you did an awesome job at figuring it all out!! Looks great!! Thanks for the challenge! :0)Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Breathe...Missed you last week. Thanks for a fun template. Your version is absolutely lovely. I love the Paradox. I would surely have gotten lost in there at some point and grown some Bronx Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love your Paradox zendala!!! For me last week was no problem, because I couldn't have done it because we were on a trip and (of course) I had no scanner there :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley