Monday, August 24, 2015

Zendala Dare #107

Hi there!  Hope you all had a wonderful week full of new experiences and exciting adventures.  Mine was not filled with anything close to that but instead of wasting your time telling you about boring stuff that doesn't matter I'm just going to jump into the Zendala Dare.  


Zendala Dare #107




Tangles:  Splinters, Equerre. Laced, Copada

I am really pleased with how this Zendala turned out.  I didn't realize until I had finished but the Equerre in the middle creates a faux celtic knot.  I love the tangle Splinters but it doesn't usually look this good.  I think the pen hashing on the edge makes a big difference.  

I hope you enjoy the template as much as I did.
Enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. ooh!!! pretty!!! printing out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful zendala! I agree that the pen hashing on the Splinters makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tile - especially Splinters… I'll have to give that tangle a try! This was a really fun template for me because I worked at doing something different with it! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what you did with this template. Not as pleased with the way that mine came out. Must be out of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your zendala is GORGEOUS, Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved this template!! Thank you for having this challenge, I have been trying to push myself to new heights, and these challenges are really doing the job!! Thank you! :0) Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erin for this wonderful template. With your busy life you are one heck of a time manager. I need to take some lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant template. Thank you, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic template! I don't know how you keep coming up with something new every week but I am completely enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley