Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Zendala Dare #106

Well hello there faithful readers!  I trust that you all had a wonderful week.  I saw that many of you visited The Diva's blog and participated in my guest post.  I loved what everyone did with the ZenDivaDala!  If you didn't have a chance to check it out you can hop on over there by clicking here.

My week consisted of lots of work and celebrating my nieces birthday.  She is such a cutie!




I also spent some time working on a new planner system I am developing.  I'm not sure if you guys know but I am in LOVE with paper planners and have tried just about every one there is to try but with my newest system, I feel like I am more organized than ever!  I draw out my week each Sunday night and I love how this week turned out.  I just have to share.





Come on, who doesn't love some hedgehogs?  I didn't realize until I was finished that these look creepily similar to possums on the road.  If I had some little car stickers I would throw those in there too!



Zendala Dare #106

This weeks Zendala is a bit of a departure.  It's actually just one shape that I have layered over and over again.  Transfer the template to a tile and try it for yourself!





Tangles:  Diva Dance, Confettus, Echoism

I love how this turned out.  I think that Diva Dance makes a great border and the shading turned out better than usual.  

I can't wait to see what you do with the template.  Don't forget to link up below.

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful template and your tangling made it more beautiful. I liked working on it last night, but I have to say, this was not the easiest ever :-)
    I'll put it on my blog later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful template, but still challenging!! I love your finished version. Great texture. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great template, Erin. Yours is really nice. I had to really think about it for some time. For some reason, the idea of adding circles kept coming into my head, so I went with it. I'm glad that you posted last week for the Diva and reminded me of how much I used to enjoy your templates. I hope you're back for good now since I really missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley