Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zendala Dare #105

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week.  I am busy as usual trying to fit everything in.  I'm sure lots of you can relate.  There is something I am SUPER excited about but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  Don't worry, you will know all the details next Monday.  I've got ya thinkin now, don't I?  It's still a ways off so I have a Zendala Dare to take your mind off of it.


Zendala Dare #105

Since you all loved the simplicity and ease of last weeks template (insert sarcasm here) I decided to go with something similar this week! 



Tangles: Printemps, Jalousie, Nekton,Jitterz

This template has many small spaces which can seem daunting but I found that because the shapes where simple they were easy to fill. I normally would use some tangles with a bit more contrast but to me, this template called for simplicity so I stuck to lots of linework.

Link your Zendala below so we can all take a look.  While your at it, make sure to follow my Instagram feed.  I have some giveaways coming up that will only be on Instagram and you don't want to miss them!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Erin, for another template. I like the zendala you created a lot. Printemps is just the one for this template, I might use it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I have trouble with circles because I feel like I always use the same tangles but Printemps was just too good to pass up.

      Delete
  2. Whew, Erin! You are certainly giving us a challenge lately! So glad that you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Sometimes I feel like the templates are too "easy" so I like to step it up once in a while. This one was a challenge for me too! I'll try and take it easy on you next week. lol

      Delete
  3. Forgot to add- love what you did with this template--so simple and effective. Wish I would have followed you lead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been very good at commenting on the other blogs this week seems like time is just flying by. We're getting ready to start 4th grade at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a very begginner tangling. Thanks a lot for these templates. They are so good to improve ¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used your zendala dares in the past but this is the first one I have uploaded to share. I figured it was about time to start my blog, since I have begun teaching as a czt. So, this was the first step for my new tangling blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Erin! This was a tough one! I pulled out the icosahedron die from my zentangle kit for the first time ever. I like what I rolled!!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley