Monday, July 13, 2015

Zendala Dare #102

No, don't adjust your screens. It's actually happening, TWO, YES TWO Zendala Dare's in a row that I actually managed to post on time!  Yep, pretty proud of myself right now.  I even managed to get it all done even though today was my first day training for my new job at the hospital.  I'm super excited to finally be working as a nurse!

Zendala Dare #102



It's been a while since I did a white on black Zendala so I figured that this template was as good as any.

Tangles:  Lokomotive, Dansk, Mosaic,
Bault

I really like the way this one turned out, especially the Lokomotive around the outer edge but I decided to do a little shading on the inner circle and I wish I had left it black.  Other than that I think it's a lovely Zendala.  

I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember to
link up below!



6 comments:

  1. Oh Erin, how lovely, I really like what you did with your template. Just in time between road trips I have printed it off and now have two to complete. That'll keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, erin, i posted links to this one and the last one on my 2 facebook pages :) yay!!! so glad you have the time to do some of these mandalas again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the template. Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the new job, just what you wanted for so long. I hope it will bring you what you are hoping for!
    I like your zendala!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Erin in your new job. I haven't had chance to post last week's zendala as I have been away for a few days. This one looks fun too! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Erin in your new job. I haven't had chance to post last week's zendala as I have been away for a few days. This one looks fun too! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley