Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Zendala Dare #99


Zendala Dare #99




Tangles: DL Sunray, Braze, Skeins

This was an easy week for me, Zentangle wise at least.  I was already in love with the template when I created it but I'm even more in love with the finished product.  I find that sometimes I'm a little to rigid with the template but this one seemed to lend itself to a few twists and turns and I really like the finished project.  


What will you do with the template?
Make sure to link above and have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. Your zendala is beautiful, Erin! The tangles you used are just right for it. Thanks for the new template!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the template, Erin! It's been over a year since I've done one, and this was more fun than I remember :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great template, Erin. I couldn't come up with just 1 idea. So I did 3. I'm looking forward to #100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation Erin! It's so open and fresh, like a window wreath. Thanks for another wonderful template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the template. I enjoyed giving it a try and everyone's interpretation was wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley