Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Zendala Dare #98

Hi Everyone!  Thank you so much for understanding my need to put off the Zendala Dare last week so I could study for my state boards.  I am excited to say that after lot's of studying, stress and worrying I passed my state boards and can now call myself a Registered Nurse!  Now it's time to find a job!  

But before I get to that, how about a Dare?


Zendala Dare #98



Tangle: Paradox

I had big plans for this template but it had a mind of its own and next thing I knew it was a monotangle of Paradox.  I suppose there was worse things it could be right?

Make sure to link up below and share your Dare.


Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are the best!
    I love this Paradox zendala, Paradox is always so beautiful, where ever you put it. I wonder what my zendala will become. Thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing the boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!! You have worked so hard, giving your heart and soul to your studies. Now, you can enjoy the fruits of your success!!
    Gwen in Victoria, BC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Erin! Your hard work is paying off...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Erin. And we're so glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help! I tried to link up to my post, but there's no place to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. conGRATS!!!! what an accomplishment! Your ambulance job will serve you well in nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great template. I wanted so bad to use use Paradox and B'Tweed, but I resisted.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley