Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winner! Winner! Winner!



Sorry that I forgot to post that there will not be a Zendala Dare this week.  It totally slipped my mind until I looked at the calendar this morning and saw that it was already Wednesday.  EEK!  Anyways, I'm studying to take my nursing boards on Friday and just don't have time for a Zendala Dare this week but what I do have time for is to announce the winner of last weeks giveaway.




The winner of the Young Living Essential Oils is:

Cathy Cusson

Congrats Cathy and thanks to everyone who participated.
I'll see you all next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Major surprise when I opened my email this morning! Thank you so much! I am super excited. I will send you my address in an email.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley