Sunday, January 26, 2014

Zendala Dare #89

Welcome back!  I wish I had all kinds of interesting things to talk to you about but unless your interested in nasogastric tubes and appendectomies, your out of luck.  Ahhh, the things they make us do in nursing school.  

One thing of note:  This week I was able to try and bring some awareness to Moebius Syndrome.  I'm sure most of you are familiar with the Diva, host of the Weekly Diva Challenge.  Her son has Moebius Syndrome which is a condition where certain cranial nerves responsible for facial movements and expressions, have not developed correctly.  She asked her readers to wear purple on January 24 to create awareness for this condition.  I was happy to oblige.  



 Now onto what I know you have been waiting for:

Zendala Dare #89

Here's your template:


Link to Zendala Dare #89 templates

As you can probably tell, this template is a little different.  When I was creating I felt like it was getting a little cramped and I decided to space it out a bit.  My initial intention was to connect the outer half circles to the rest of the template.  After thinking about it for a bit I decided to you could connect them, if you wanted.  Or leave them on the fringe and make them their own element.  Or leave them off your template all together (but don't be a chicken!).  In the end I ended up incorporating them into the template.  The template decides where it is going, I don't have much control over it!



Tangles:  Organza, Msst, Mooka, Senju, Metrik


Have a wonderful week of tangling and make sure
to link your work!  Everyone wants to see it!


9 comments:

  1. This was great fun to do, Erin. Thanks for making time to supply this template. Sorry I added the title now. It took too much room! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zendala is beautiful Erin, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a disclaimer; I don't know how my link got here. I didn't post it. I'm sorry if it takes you away from the actual Dare. I WILL be posting my zendala soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrie, I was wondering that too. You are a resposible poster so I didn't want to just remove it (and have you think I was being the comment police!) since I thought it was probably an accident. I will take it down now and you can repost when you are ready.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful template this week - I had a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted my real entry. Still don't know how my link showed up earlier. But anyway, this turned out to be more enjoyable than I expected based on my first reaction to the template. I really like what I came up with. Thanks, Erin, for constantly challenging us to grow and learn. You are amazing; keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was another unique and interesting template. Was not sure what to do with it, but it was a pleasant experience coming up with things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for this dare! It was the first one I decided to take part in and I did not expect it to turn out so nice. Looking forward to more zendala excercises!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley