Friday, October 4, 2013

Zendala Dare #76

I apologize but this week has just been a mess and I need to get up in 4 hours to be at the hospital so this will be brief. Ugggghhhh

I had a fantastic Zendala Dare planned for this week with an awesome extra challenge but I just couldn't give it the time it deserved so I am pushing it to next week.  Make sure to plan some extra time because next weeks extra challenge is pretty cool and the template may be my all time favorite.  Your gonna want to do more than one!  Hows that for hype?

Here's this weeks Zendala Dare.  I will post my entry tomorrow, hopefully.  Fingers crossed. 

Zendala Dare #76

Here's the template:





Have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

  1. I liked this week's template but am really interested to see what you are coming up with next week. Hope you get some good rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next week. In the meantime, I really enjoyed this one because it gave me a chance to do straight lines only, which I've been thinking about for a while. This seemed like the perfect template for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Zendala this week. It was a fun one. I always look forward to seeing what you are coming up with next. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template. Was fun looking at how people used it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your challenges. Thank you for sharing them and allowing everyone to link and show their versions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally got caught up and did #75 & #76 in one post. Thanks so much for putting these templates out there for us to use. they are so much fun to do

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley