Saturday, June 22, 2013

Zendala Dare #62

Well hello there!  Sorry for the abbreviated post that I had up for the last 2 days but it has been a crazy week.  I ended up working 110 hours (yes, you read that right) hours this week and what I thought was just a little organization turned into a lot of chaos on Friday and the Zendala Dare ended up delayed.  I recently purchased a new iMac and a MacBook Air in the hopes that I would be able to better achieve my goals with this new combo.  The issue is I am still learning how to use Dropbox to make my files portable, so what I thought I had with me was nowhere to be found Friday night and I was stuck at work.  I would like to believe it won't happen again, but I can almost guarantee it will.  lol

To top it all off, I couldn't even get my piece started.  When I work at the smaller ambulance company I usually have a decent amount of free time, but last week people kept calling 911. Can you imagine that, the nerve of them! lol.   I'm so lucky to have a job that I love, but certain shifts can be more taxing than others.  It turned out to be a very busy week and like they say, there are only 24 hours in a day.  

There is an upside.  Today, I took the day off.  Yes, a WHOLE day off to attend my nieces dance recital.  After that 2 minutes was over the family and I had some pizza, hung out, and then it was home to spend some much needed time with the hubby and get my blog under control.  Aww, relaxation.  I almost forgot what it was like!  
My adorable niece and one very proud Auntie!

So I'm working on my piece tonight and hopefully can post this week and last week's artwork tonight but you never know.


Zendala Dare #62



Link to Zendala #62 template



Tangles:  Chevron, Betweed, Lupe

This Zendala is pretty basic but basic can be good, right?





Remember to link up so we can all be inspired.
Sorry for the late post.
Thanks for understanding.

24 comments:

  1. I have a really dumb question..how do I resize this to make it bigger?? first time this has happened to me
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, thanks for posting the template anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the Dare. I so look forward to doing it on Saturdays. I hope you'll get the chance to upload the part where we can post our finished pictures. I don't see it on your page. Hope you and family have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this template !!!
    It's been fun to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also made a work out, i cant wait to show it.
    It is already visable on my weblog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a wonderful template to work with! I've just posted it up on my blog but I don't see the link list here yet. Hope you're having a good weekend Erin and everyone.
    My zendala post here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for such a beautiful template! Hope you have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You very beautiful template. You have so important work, that it is first and then all other...
    Happy New Week to You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this one! Soo much fun!

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Erin,
    Thank you so much for all you do for everyone!!!
    Can't wait to get started!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this lovely template! Just I have posted my first Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, 110 hrs., you need some sleep girl. Your niece is very cute. Another great template, thanks so much for creating a fun place for all of your faithful followers to play each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are back! I loved this weeks Zendala! It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So good to have you B...A...C...K...!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this had a lot of open space...still shaping the possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You two look so happy in your photo! So glad you could take a day and spend with that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Erin, You are one hard working lady! So glad you took some time off. Your niece is precious! Thanks for all the wonderful templates you come with for the dares!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate all the time and energy you manage to put into this wonderful blog despite your hectic schedule! Thanks so much.

    Also, your niece is so lucky to have you. What a supportive aunt you are.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was fun, once again. Thanks, Erin
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Life happens! So glad blogging means we can rewrite, adjust and recover. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great template! I enjoyed it!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trying something a little different..Thank you, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your work schedule is unbelievable!! Don't know how you find time for all you have to do! You are amazing! Love this week's Zendala. Thanks for finding time to work us into your hectic schedule! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley