Saturday, June 15, 2013

Zendala Dare #61

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!   Did ya miss me?  I sure missed you guys.  Last week when I decided I just could not pull it together to get the Zendala Dare done I was secretly thinking "Ah, a week off.  A little break for Erin."  By Sunday morning I was over it.  No beautiful Zendala's to check out, no comments about my fabulous template (although I truly did appreciate all the well wishes for a speedy recovery.  Those did warm my heart.), no friendly banter back and forth about "which tangle", or "I love your work" between my faithful readers.

So I'm back in the saddle.  To be honest the saddle is a little crooked because I haven't finished my submission for this week but you will have it before the day is over.  But for now, how about a Zendala Dare?


Zendala Dare #61


Link to Zendala Dare #61 Template


Tangles:  Crescent Moon, River

I love the effect I was able to achieve using just two tangles.   I went back and forth with whether or not to fill in the middle but decided to leave it alone because I like that the arrow motif really jumps out at you.  I'm a big fan of this Zendala.

I want to thank you all again for your kindness, positive thoughts,
and encouraging comments over the last 2 weeks.  
I appreciate each and every one of you!


20 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, I mised you and I think we all missed you.
    Thanks for the template, it looks difficult, but I'll see what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you are feeling like yourself again. Welcome back. Your template this week looks like a real challenge. Looking forward to it. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back Erin, hope you are a 100% now. Looking forward to the Dare this week, I think we will all be very creative after having a week off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin,
    As a "newbie" I charged the computer this morning..thinking "is she feeling better?"....I didn't see anything from you and was hoping that you are well...So,..let me say...you and everyone else on here are wonderful positive influences!
    Glad you are better...this looks like a toughie!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you're back :) I hope you're feeling much better Erin. Looking forward to seeing what you've done with your template this week. I couldn't wait to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are back and feeling better. This week's Zendala is a doozie. This one will be a real challenge for me. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back! I agree with some others, this template looks challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to have you back. Thank you for encouraging us with your weekly dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to have you back. Thank you for encouraging us with your weekly dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This template looked simple to me to start (that should have been a warning!)I had 'light and airy in mine, the zendala had other ideas!!! Welcome back Erin! You were missed but downtime is needed by all of us at some time!!! Thanks for the challenge!

    DayLee Doodler #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad we can keep playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are back, Erin. We all missed you. This was a really interesting template. I'm enjoying everyone's different take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad youre back on board Erin and thanks for this weeks template. Good in a way you missed last week out, it makes us realize all the more how much your challenges mean to us. and that's A GREAT DEAL. Thanks for your commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're back, hope you're taking care of yourself. This template was a doozy, but fun, you keep our little grey cells thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are back and hope you are feeling better. Loved this challenge. Thank you so much for the time you take to do this for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one was very hard for me and I loved the challenge! Thanks for thinking of us, Erin and very happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Between my schedule and your schedule it has been far to long since I said Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is my first Zendala Dare. I am very new to Zentangle, it is only my second try. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for this great template!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley