Saturday, March 9, 2013

Zendala Dare #48

Ok people, I feel like I'm running around like a crazy Dr. Seuss character this morning.  So much to do, so much to do!  Maybe thats an Alice in Wonderland thing, whatever.  No time to think about that.  My "real" post will have to wait until tonight but in the meantime I wanted to make sure that you could start on the template.


Zendala Dare #48


Link to Zendala Dare #48 templates

I decided to go pretty basic this week.  It's not my favorite but I still love it!

Tangles:  Chemystery, Beelight, Knightsbridge,
Caviar


Ok people, let's see what ya got!  I know it
will be awesome!



15 comments:

  1. I love this template, I will not get a change to work on it till Monday, but I am really looking forward to it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the dare Erin, you are wonderful and I enjoy them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erin for taking the time to keep us intrigued by the format. This was a lovely outline and I plan to do a version entirely in colour (I've never tried that before), but with just a little black, maybe...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my FIRST zendala challenge. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a lovely template - Thank you Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I expected this template was lots of fun, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your school is going well. This was a neat template. Didn't turn out quite like I envisioned, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so much fun to do! My first Zendala dare is a fact :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a challenge and fun. My second tangle..thanks for the invite.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Erin. This one was a bit harder for me to think of what to put where. It turned out very different. I guess that's why it is a dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the beautiful template Erin, I really enjoyed making this dare.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, here's hoping my link works. This is my first one. On to the next. I'm hooked!!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley