Saturday, December 1, 2012

Zendala Dare #34

This week I thought I had everything under control and then I realized that it was the first Zendala Dare of the month.  In the past I have asked a little something extra from each of you on the first Saturday of each month but somehow I lost track of the date and forgot all about it!  So your "extra challenge" Zendala Dare will have to wait until next week.  I think you guys will manage but I do apologize  if you are one of the people who look forward to the special challenges.  I so promise to have something really fun for you for next week.  Never fear though, I still have a wonderful template for you this week. 

Last week I told you how excited I was to have reached 100,000 page views!  I could hardly believe it when it happened and as I had previously promised, we had an awesome giveaway to celebrate.  So I would like to announce the lucky winner!

Christy Evans Curtis

Christy, please send me an email with your address and I will get your prize in the mail.

Now onto the main attraction:

Zendala Dare #34




I fell in love with this template.   Lately I have been seeing some amazing Zentangle's and I have been noticing that a lot of the work I am drawn to is very heavily shaded.  I decided that this week I would make an effort to shade beyond my comfort level.  I think I achieved that even if the photo doesn't reflect it.

Tangles:  Soft Stacks, Flounders, Shing, Amaze

I hope you all have an amazing week and 
remember to link up below!

Erin





10 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin. This is a very nice design, except for the straight outside lines, which did not work with my other patterns. But I solved it with a Sharpie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin, for yet another beautiful zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this template I fell for it!!!! Thanks you so much Erin.
    Your zendal is beatiful, I love the centre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Christy! What a lovely Zendala Dare Erin. I totally want to draw more using this template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice template. Glad to be able to participate again after a couple of weeks hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice template Erin, this is my first posting on
    linky since I found your blog. Thanks for the challenges. I enjoy them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. greetings, I have been behind in posting the dares. Once again I have posted multiple dares. Fun as always thank you Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of my favorite templates! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this template! Thank you Erin. I even got crazy and used some color. Oh, and I received the book with your Zendalas in it. I'm SO HAPPY for you! Beautiful work! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun this was!! This is the first Zendala I tried and first template I used. LOVE it!! Wasn't sure I liked it at first but kept going anyway and am pretty happy with the results!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley