Saturday, November 17, 2012

Zendala Dare #32

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.  It's 1:14 in the morning as I write this so that statement is pretty accurate.  We are having our first big rain of the season here in Sonoma County and the husband is snoring right through it!  It's been another busy week here in Dare land but I've been working on some pretty exciting things that I will be sharing with you soon.  One of them might be ready as early as tomorrow so keep checking back. 

 My big outing for this week was the Veteran's Day parade last Sunday.  My brother was a reserve in the Marine Corps so I have great respect for anyone who is willing to dedicate themselves to protecting our country.  I grew up in the small town of Petaluma, and I have to say that they put on a pretty impressive parade so each year I try to go if my schedule allows.  This year my whole family attended.  We had hot chocolate, did a little shopping, and most importantly honored our veterans both past and present.


My brother, the Marine.


My nieces and nephew enjoying the parade


Speaking of cool things that happened this week, I would like to announce the winner my Zentangle 7 giveaway and the lucky person is:


Janet Todd

Congratulations Janet!  Send me an email with your address and I will get your book in the mail.

Zendala Dare #32

This weeks template:



Here's my contribution:

Tangle: Pystyl
When I started this Zendala I had no intention of creating a monodala but as is the case with Zentangle, I didn't end up with I what I had envisioned.  To be perfectly honest, this is way better!

Have a wonderful week and don't forget to link up below.

Erin





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I love this template even if I did have an adventure getting it! Thanks for doing these wonderful dares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Erin! Thanks for another great dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100,000 visits milestone Erin! Thanks for another lovely template (even though it took me almost a week to post)
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great Dare. I just love them. Having trouble with my printer (hit by lightning) so may be awhile before I can do another. Boo Hoo

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley