Friday, September 28, 2012

Zendala Dare #25

This is going to be a quick post this week.  The husband has been away camping for the last 9 days and just came home about 30 minutes ago.  I should probably give him some of my attention.  Have a great week!

Zendala Dare #25

Here's the weekly template:


Zendala Dare Week #25 Templates


Tangles:  Paradox, Beadlines, Ramy
This template presented one of those of wonderful Zentangle moments when the finished product is superior to what I had envisioned.  I like that the Paradox parts almost look as if they split and form "fins" on either side of the black.  That probably doesn't make much sense, but if it does, that would be awesome!  The black rods were meant to add contrast but now this reminds me of a wagon wheel.  I quite like it.  

Please remember to link up below and have a fantastic week!

Erin

16 comments:

  1. You're right to like it. It's great!
    And, we can never say this enough, thank you Erin for another Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try this one again later in the week. My first attempt is not my favorite. Too much dark space I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully fun template! Your tile is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigoodness, there were only two entries on here last night when I went to bed--we must have a serious group of night (bright!) owls on hand here! Another fun dare, Erin! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, this wasn't my kind of template, but I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I was stumped initially but once I got that pen rolling I couldnt STOP...:) Thank you Erin....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one was a stinker and I didn't see some of the differences until I started looking at other tangles. Nice one, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this one! :)
    Love the tangles used in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a challenge Erin!!!! I really struggled with this template but I thought it's the taking part that's important! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed 24 so I hope you like the combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tile is, like your other work, fantastic again. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Erin,

    I haven't posted for a while, but I had to tell you that this week's template is really interesting. I'm working on it now, and it's a challenge to keep all the different lines, both vertical and horizontal (are those the right terms for lines in a circle?) flowing. It's essentially a 3-sided mandala, which is really unusual.

    I hope that some time you'll explain how you do these templates. I don't really want to do them myself, but I'd love to see how they're done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Getting caught up! Hopefully I will have this week's dare posted BEFORE the end of the week! I love these, Erin! I'm having so much fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. late again, but I am getting caught up! thanks for this Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm super late for my first dare! I had great fun doing this Zendala. Thanks for your dares!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley