Friday, August 31, 2012

Zendala Dare # 21

I would love to post some big dramatic story about why the Zendala Dare is later than usual this week but I cannot tell a lie.  I was just plain tired!  A lot of people think that because I work on an ambulance I am constantly saving babies, loading car accident victims into helicopters, and assisting ducklings across a busy highway but it is so not like that.  Of course I have days when cool things do happen like Thursday night when Jenn and I happened upon a major rollover accident that had just occurred  with a patient that was pinned underneath the vehicle.  With the help of the fire department we were able to remove him and get him safely to the hospital where it was determined that he did not suffer a single injury!  That was a pretty cool night!  Or so we thought, until Jenn coincidentally ran into him the next evening and took a verbal beating from him because he wanted to know what we did with his shoes!  Yes, this is the life we lead.  So the real reason this post is late is a combination of just enough work on the ambulance to keep me busy but not invigorated, the heat (which I hate and it wears me down every time) and a cumulative lack of sleep over the past week.  So my friends, that is why you are getting a special late Friday edition of the Zendala Dare!  I hope you enjoy.


Zendala Dare # 21

This weeks Zendala is a fun one.  I think you guys will enjoy it.  Some wide open spaces, unusual shapes, and lots of opportunity to try something new!



Zendala Dare # 21 Templates

Here is my contribution:


Tangles:Baton (var.), Chemystery, La Bel

Have a great week and remember to link up below!

Erin



22 comments:

  1. Erin, yours is so fantastic....thank you for all the fun you send our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hard one! Fun though! Love yours Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one!!!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin for all the work you do to provide us with lovely templates each week. I hope you can get more rest and not get stressed out by work. Maybe things will settle down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice template. I had a lot of fun working on this one! At first I didn't know how to start, but after I did the fiste strikes, it came al of a sudden to flow, and I could finish it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your zendala is gorgeous!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one was fun for me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a dare so it was ment to be. Time is not always enough availeble to exersise more.
    I enjoy looking and learning seeing the zendala's of all "artist"
    Until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Zendala - reminds me of crocodiles! :) thanks again for a fun dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first try at your challenge. The template is really excellent - I'll be using this one again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks as always for another great zendala Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Erin...I always enjoy your great zendalas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erin, I nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it's time for me to join the Zendala dare....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry for the delay, but finally it is here :)
    Thank you for the nice pattern.
    Regards from Ninna and Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was my very first "dare"! Ever. I had a lot of fun doing it, even if it took me a week to get it posted. Darn full time job leaves little room for play! Sorry if it posts twice. It didn't seem to show up the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Erin - hey I know I'm a few weeks late asking this, but there is a tangle I don't recognize that you used in this week's sample. I have been going to send you an email everyday, but well life........ Anyhow, the 23rd dare reminded me, so if you have a moment, will you name them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley