Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Diva Challenge #83 - UMT Brayd

This week's Diva Challenge is a Use My Tangle Challenge and the lucky pick for the month is Brayd by Michele Beauchamp.  Michelle does some of the most beautiful Zentangle work I have ever seen so I was thrilled to see that we would be using her tangle Brayd.  Brayd is a new one for me.  I see it all the time but for some reason have never tried it.  I really love how this tile came out.  I may have to whip up another one to post.  

Tangles: Brayd, Croon (var.), Stonework, C-Yeah,
Tucson

11 comments:

  1. The way you have put a wave in your brayd is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, great perspective and tangles. Well done. I always love your interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I like ethe way you put your own spin on brayd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tangle! Love your treatment of Brayd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice brayd. I really like your choice of tangles. Is Tucson the one that looks like a flower. I don't think I've seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything about this zentangle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the patterns here...but it is making me hungry, or maybe I am hungry so interpreting it as rolls of salami, deviled eggs, cocktail crackers and a fancy napkin tied with a ribbon and bows! LOL! Whatever, I love your challenge piece. I will now go eat something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Erin! Your creation is playful with beautiful fine delicate details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tile Erin--love the layers and beautiful line work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Brayd and choice of tangles!!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley