Friday, June 29, 2012

Zendala Dare #12

Well, its 2:28 in the morning, it's been a long day, and I have to be at a Advanced Cardiac Life Support class  (trust me, it is not nearly as cool as it sounds) at 8:00 in the morning so this post will be short and sweet!


A few quick announcements.  First, way back in the post for Zendala Dare #2 I talked about how every four weeks or so there would be an added challenge.  Since I made that announcement, the thought of having them every four weeks just seems like an odd choice so from now on the first Zendala Dare of each month will have the added challenge.  I think it just makes more sense that way.


Second, after much trial, error, and turmoil, I have created a button that you can grab and put on your blogs if you so desire.  I am self taught when it come to this whole blog thing and it's amazing how most of the hard things end up being really easy and the things that should be easy, like a blog button, end up being really hard!  Well, my girl Jenn, from Girl Defying Gravity found us a blog button tutorial that actually works and Voila! Now we both have buttons.  Grab mine on the right and spread the Zendala Dare!


We are now approaching 2:45 a.m. so without further adieu........


Zendala Dare #12




This week I managed to squeeze in one round Zendala tile.

Tangles:  Echoism, Sez, Lacy, Organza,
Flux, 

I really like how this turned out but I ran into a small issue.  I am a big stickler for naming my tangles correctly and giving credit where credit is due.  For the life of me, I cannot find the source or the name of the tangle in the middle.  Can anyone help me out with that?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't forget
to post your entry below.

Erin

22 comments:

  1. Your tile is fantastic Erin! I love every element! Thanks for the new dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Zendala. I can't wait to get to a printer so I can try it out. The middle tangle pattern is Sedgling by Rick and Maria (Zentangle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! for buttons :) on my blog and it works even :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the dare.
    Glad you find someone to help you with the button and that you took my advice ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

    Blue-bird aka Ilse form Touch of Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear: a mistake in my English (shame on me)... find = found ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you got the button figured out!I need to do my part and add the button to my blog.. The template looks great. Have fun with the class (and I hope you are awake enough for it...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Tangle in the middle is called SEDGLING.
    i FOUND IT IN alpha tangles page 47.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison Hendon told me about your Dares. I think it is a great idea. I have entered mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Dare button, Erin! Installed and working.

    I love this dare! I can see so many ways to work it. I've posted my first attempt, but I know there will be more as I find time.

    Your zendala this week is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great dare. I love this particular template. I did two, but I don't think I'm done playing yet. I love yours Erin, and I'm glad you find time to keep this up for us. Now I'm going to comment on the entries, then I'm going to try to figure out how to put your "button" on my blog. I've done it twice before, but not enough to remember how each time. I'll find the instructions tho. Have a great weekend everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this dare! And I love your Zendala <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erin,your Zendala is beautiful - thanks for this new dare. I'm still a newbie at these, it's my second week and I do hope to catch up eventually!! I have made a start and have them all printed :)) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin, thank you for the dare this week, and I love yours very much. Lacy is a real eye-catcher. But I love the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your zendala tangles especially the lacing. I'll have to try that one. Thanks for another fun template. Congrats on your button success. It works great on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erin, thank you for the wonderful dare!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. These are so much fun.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great template, great zendala! Thanks for all your work on these. I grabbed the button for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've put mine up a little while ago.. Hope you get more sleep soon Erin.
    -genie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bit late getting to this one, but I wanted to add it to the stack anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm slowly getting caught up -- starting to do some current ones as well as these older ones -- I crave feedback!
    -Lori Kingston

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley