Monday, June 4, 2012

Diva Challenge #73: UMT - Bridgen

It's the first Monday of the month so this weeks challenge from the Diva is a UMT (Use My Tangle) challenge.  This months chosen tangle is Bridgen.  I have played with Bridgen before and find it to be a really fun tangle.  In my past attempts I always did it making loops but this time I decided to try it straight and see what I could come up with.

Tangles: Bridgen, Me Three

Not only did I get to try out a new way to do Bridgen but I also got to use a new tangle that I had just tried the night before, Me Three.  I'm still working on getting the proportions right with Me Three but even when it is not perfect it still looks pretty good.  Thanks Laura for another great challenge!

27 comments:

  1. Love the flow of your bridgen Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i like it moving diagonally across your tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovethis one. Me three and bridgen go so well together! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous. I love that Me Three background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had fun with this one! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Erin, the bridgen looks so good that way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea of how to use Bridgen! Nice tangling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great composition, the tangles work so well together! Fantastic job Erin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the waviness of it. It really flows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, I love the shading and Me Three makes a great 'wallpaper' in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool tangleation of Bridgen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Erin, what a great way to use Bridgen! This is a fabulous tile, and I love Me Three in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tile. Me three really makes bridgen pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the me three in there. A really nice tile

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME! Great use of the tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tangles compliment each other so well! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erin I really like this tangle. When you do it straight, it reminds me a bit of zander, only different. And I like the new tangle you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Erin, this looks awesome! I wouldn't have thought to make all the lines straight...good for you thinking "outside the box"! LOVE that Me 3 tangle...I need to practice that one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design! And I love you use of Me Three.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your zentangle and am so happy to see my tangle "me three" It is the first time I have seen it used by someone besides me. Happy Dance!! TY TY TY.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the way that the brigden looks like it bound together.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very clever way to use Bridgen. Reminds me of Zander, one of my faves. Really awesome tile!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley