Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few quick announcements......

First, I just wanted to let everyone know I have added some new items to my Etsy site.  There are Zentangle supplies, Moleskine journals and some items for any of you that are Cricut enthusiasts.  There will also be more items added in the next few days so keep checking.  You can take a look here.


Second, as a thank you to all my faithful readers I am offering free shipping for the rest of the month on all Etsy orders.  Just enter the code SHIPPING at checkout for free shipping within the United States.


Third, my friend Jenn of Girl Defying Gravity is having her first giveaway in honor of her birthday this month.  She may be doing this as a ploy to get me to remember to throw her a party, but I think it's probably just a great giveaway!  Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley