Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm so proud!


So I'm in the ambulance last night and my ambulance partner Jenn, nonchalantly announces that she decided to start a blog a week ago.  I was suddenly overcome with excitement, joy, jubilation, and was a little ticked off she waited a whole week to tell me!

Mind you, I'm sure Jenn's decision to blog has very little to do with me, but I'm going to try to take as much credit as I can for this.  I have no immediate blogging buddies so to have someone that sits next to me for 24-48 hours a week as excited as I am to blog is a very big deal! 

You've heard of Jenn before as she has been mentioned a few times in my blog but I usually refer to her as Mini. Just about everyone calls her that but I have the privilege of actually calling her Miniature, but that right is solely mine and I am very territorial about it.  The only thing mini about Jenn is her size.  She has a huge heart, huge personality, and is a huge supporter of just about any endeavor I decide to undertake so I am very lucky to call her my friend and EMT partner!

So lets show Mini some love at her new blog Girl Defying Gravity.   I am so excited she was able to get this name because it suits her so perfectly.   She blogs about food, friends, fitness, shopping and the everyday quirkiness of life.  It's a very entertaining read!

She just did a post about our girls cookie baking exchange day and I'm the one that made the sea salt caramels she was raving about. (Yes, I am totally tooting my own horn.)  I don't normally make candy because I have had many disasters in the past but these did come out amazing.  Here is the recipe so you can try them out yourself!

So jump on over to Mini's blog and take a peek.  I think you will find it very entertaining and I know she would love to have some page views and even a few followers if you are so inclined.  

Thanks so much,

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a fabulous partner, blog mentor, bringer of chocolatey goodness....I could go on, but you get the idea! And many thanks for all the blog- love! P.S. If my head doesn't fit in the ambulance anymore I blame you!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley