Friday, December 2, 2011

Biggify

This week the Diva challenged us to "biggify" our tangles.  The challenge was to make the tangles bigger while keeping the paper and pen size the same.  Initially I didn't think this was much of a challenge and I breezed through the tangles.  The trouble came when it was time to shade.  I felt like the "biggified" shading looked clumsy and not nearly as effective as it's smaller counterpart.  In the end, I was happy with the result but this challenge definitely gave me a new perspective.

Tangles:  Chemystery, Printemps, Cubine

6 comments:

  1. You have nice depth in this tangle. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erin for your encouraging comment.

    When I visited other people's posts for this challenge ,I saw most people had enjoyed "biggifying",so I was wondering why I was left with an "un-zen like feeling ". Your comment sorted out my feeling.

    K.N.Malathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting layout. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool - I actually really enjoyed this challenge; maybe because I found it easier to draw some of the tangles where there was enough room to get all the detail..... like how your tangles overlay each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how it looks like some of the tangles are behind others...I try to do that but it never looks this good!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley