Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Challenge Tangle

This week the Diva challenged us to make a Halloween inspired tangle.  I'm a little late on this one but it gave me extra, almost too much extra, time to think about what I wanted to do.  I considered pumpkins, but  wasn't very enthused.  I tried to draw a bat, that was a miserable failure. Then I remembered that I had my black tiles (that have been sitting around for two months) and decided to give them a shot since I haven't tried them out yet.  I figured black and Halloween were a natural match, if only I had an orange gelly pen!

Tangles:  Socc, Printemps, Rick's Paradox

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the white on black for this tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! I like that a lot! Do you know if there are instructions on Socc anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ranza,

    Socc is one of my original tangles. I will be posting the directions today or tomorrow. It's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Erin! Much Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley