Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A simple string

This week the Diva had a guest contributor for the weekly challenge.  Sue Clark of www.tangledinkart.blogspot.com challenged us to use a few simple shapes, a circle, square and triangle, to create our string.   I enjoyed this tangle because it takes me back to a place that I like.  A place where geometry reigns supreme, but it also incorporates the new things I have come to embrace like freeform, organic patterns.  I hope you enjoy!


Tangles:  Facets, Rick's Paradox, Hollibaugh,
Huggins, Shattuck, Flux, Florz

2 comments:

  1. love it! love how the Flux flows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Always love to see hard straight lines with curvy flowing ones.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley