Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Red Thread Challenge

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -Chinese proverb

This week the Diva has a guest challenger, Cris Letournea CZT, who challenged us to create a Zentangle based on this proverb.  A tangle that had a red thread running through it was a little more challenging than I thought which is probably why I procrastinated and didn't get around to it until the end of the week.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  

Tangles:  Socc, Crescent Moon, Cirquital, Tipple,
Nipa, Laced

5 comments:

  1. Oh luv the way the string is connecting all the lovely tangles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I've had some catching up to do because this is my first visit to your blog. I've been browsing and what I've found is really interesting. I'll definitely be back. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley