Thursday, October 27, 2011

Punzel

I was very excited to see that this weeks Diva Challenge was to use the new tangle Punzel.  Maria and Rick had introduced this tangle while I was at the CZT training in Providence, so I had the privilege of watching Maria draw it first hand.  Punzel is a tangleation of Chainging.  This tangle gives a great affect because it looks so complicated but is actually pretty easy one you get the hang of it.  It has become one of my new favorites!

Tangles:  Punzel, Tipple, Flux, Barberpole

7 comments:

  1. Oooh - I like it. I started singing "Under the Sea." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous zentangle! It has a very graceful, flowing movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tangle designs! Very organic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful unique work! I agreed with other comments about being in water and organic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you integrated Punzel into your work. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you made it an oversized border and particularly like how you used the "behind" drawing....I really need to do that more.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley