Monday, October 3, 2011

Better late than never

This is the latest that I have ever been posting a challenge and I wish I could come up with a good reason, but I can't.  Plain laziness is my excuse this week but I guess we all have those kind of weeks once in a while, right?

This weeks challenge from the Diva was a duo tangle.  We were to use the tangles Opus and Jonqal to create a tile.  The first time I did a duo tangle for a challenge we used Verdigogh and Dex which was a real challenge, and quite frankly, not one that I enjoyed.  I was quite vocal about my dislike and heard about it from several people.  I tried to take a more positive approach to this one, maybe its the attitude, maybe its the tangles, but in the end this one was much less stressful.  I'm quite pleased with the result.

Tangles:  Opus, Jonqal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley