Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinwheels for Peace

This week the Diva challenged up to create a Zentangled Pinwheel for Peace.  This was a fun challenge as it gave me a lot of creative license.  I wanted to add a little color so I googled "the color of peace" and there didn't seem to be a concrete answer so I went with the answer I liked best which was from someone who responded "I think that peace can be evoked by any color, except the color red which is too fiery".  I decided to go with my original thought which was yellow.  I hope you enjoy.

Tangles:  Weave, Huggins, Betweed, Crescent Moon

6 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! This also reminds me of a flower and looking at flowers always makes me feel peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the basketweave pattern - I never get mine to look as nice!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley