Sunday, August 21, 2011

Diva Challenge #35

This week has been a whirlwind (friends wedding, jewelry making, a special Zentangle project and oh yeah, work, work, work)  but I finally found a little time to post this weeks challenge.  Better late than never!

This weeks challenge was designed by guest contributor Margaret Bremner, CZT who's blog Enthusiastic Artist is always a source of inspiration.  I had alot of fun playing with this challenge.  I decided to do a light inside tile with a dark background and then reverse that on my second.  I think they turned out great if I do say so myself!


Tangles:  Printemps, Skeins, Btl Joos, 

Tangles:  Mooka, Socc

Don't forget, there is still time to have a chance to win the Zentangle travel case with custom keychain by entering my giveaway.  As my mother would say "Someone has to win, why not you?".

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really fun! Well done!
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them especially the first one - crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love the outside contrast of the first one.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley