Sunday, July 31, 2011

Diva Weekly Challenge #32

I figured I would go ahead and get this Zentangle posted before the next challenge comes out in a few hours.  You know what they say, "better late than never!"  This challenge for this week came from guest contributor Carole Ohl, CZT.  We were required to use for specific tangles:  keenees, baton, zedbra, and pais.  Zedbra and baton are new for me but I have done keenees before and pais is one of my favorites so this made for a fun and interesting challenge.

Tangles:  Pais, Baton, Keenees, Zedbra

I will be sending this tile to Carole as she is doing an art show and is including the work of other Zentangle artists.  How exciting would it be to be chosen?  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley