Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strings, strings, and more strings

This weeks Diva Challenge was String Theory 2.  The Zentangle needed to create stripes of some sort.  So far the one's I have seen from other people are spectacular and here is my contribution.

The first one is very linear.  It reminds me alot of the the type of drawing I used to to as a child.  I have never tried Huggins in a single line like this before but I really like the results.

Tangles: Huggins, Worms, Artoo, Crescent Moon


This second tile just totally got away from me.  In the past I would have thrown it away half way through because it wasn't "perfect" but the Zentangle method has taught me not to do that.  The end result is growing on me.  I especially like the freeform "branch" areas at the corners which were and afterthought.


Tangles:  Printemps, Apeel, Pais, Puf, Betweed,
Tipple 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley