Friday, June 3, 2011

Hearts for Artoo

I have only recently discovered Zentangle so unfortunately, I was unable to participate in the Diva Challenge until week #22.  I thought it would be fun to go back and complete the other challenges as time allows so that I could have a complete "collection".  My initial thought was to start at #1 and work my way forward but when I saw that there was a challenge called Hearts for Artoo I decided I better start there because I know that the little guy is facing some challenges right now and I want to send out as much positive energy as possible to him.  Hope you feel better soon little guy!


Tangles: Buttercup, Crescent Moon, Printemps,
Munchin, Florz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bright Owl All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley